We the leaders and people of Kenya’s south Eastern region congregated at Emali town on 28.3.2017 do hereby declare the following:
1. We will now henceforth speak with one undivided force on social, economic and political issues affecting the community.
2. We as a united leadership, recognising that the dignity of our community is interwoven with our destiny, we have resolved to be steadfast on our dignity’s full realisation.
3. In 2017, we will put our 2.5 million votes in one basket within the formidable NASA formation which promises transformation for Kenya. We know only NASA will liberate Kenya from bad politics and dire underdevelopment.
4. Having resolved so, any insinuation to the contrary regarding our leader will be construed as an assault and ridicule to the community it self.
5. We the leaders of South eastern region congregated here as well as our people have duly endorsed H.E Dr. Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka as the presidential flag bearer under the NASA coalition and ask the other NASA principals and Kenyans to do the same.
6. We request the leaders presented here to engage professionals to prepare a regional economic blueprint for negotiations at National level.