NASA affiliate parties Wiper, ANC and Ford Kenya through their party leaders, Dr.Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka, Musalia Mudavadi and Moses Wetangula respectively, today insisted that dialogue is the key for a successful breakthrough in Kenyan leadership.
Speaking to residents of kathivo and kakumuti markets in kwa Mutonga/kithumula ward,Kitui west constituency, the opposition principals said that they need to have a dialogue with the president to present the following issues:
1. Changes in the independent and electoral boundary of Kenya(IEBC)
2. Increase of money allocated to county governments
3. Implementation of the Kenyan constitution and strict adherence of the rule of law by all leaders.
4. Equal treatment of Kenyan people irrespective of their political affiliations
5. The supreme court of Kenya be accorded the respect it deserves as well as owing allengience.
The trio also said that NASA is firm,criticizing fake news circulating in medias that this coalition is diminishing.
“We are united together under opposition leadership to play oversight role against the Kenyan government I, wetangula and Mudavadi,” said kalonzo.