1. The Mass Voter Registration runs from 16TH JANUARY TO 15TH FEBRUARY, 2017 and is the last before the next General Election. #YourVoteYourPower
2. If you are a REGISTERED voter you MAY NEED to Re-check and Confirm your voter details details by sending your ID NUMBER to 22464.
3. If you are NOT A REGISTERED VOTER and you have the National I.D or passport you MUST go to a polling station and get Registered as a Voter.
4. You MUST register at a polling Station that you are 100% Sure you will vote in come August 8th 2017 .
5. If you want to TRANSFER your vote from one Polling Station to another, you have to go and register at the Constituency (Sub-County) IEBC Office during the mass voter registration period.
6. If you are in the City or any town yet you plan to travel to your rural home to vote during the coming General Election, You MUST create time and go to your Rural polling station and register as a voter there. DONT REGISTER IN TOWN AND GO TO YOUR RURAL HOME DURING VOTING.
7. Don’t leave anyone behind, ensure all your eligible brothers, sisters, parents, neighbours, friends, relatives, work colleagues, employees and associates are ALL registered as Voters.