The office of the County Commisioner, Kitui County, has rolled out the NYS recruitment calendar and urged youths to turn up in large numbers to better the exercise.
Kitui county youths are hereby encouraged to make applications earliest possible for the mass NYS recruitment programme scheduled 10th to 14th June, across the 16 Sub-Counties in Kitui.
Successful applicants shall be admitted to Gilgil and Naivasha paramilitary training camps for further training.
The willing candidates must; be Kenyan citizen residing in respective Sub-County recruitment center, be willing to undergo vigorous physical training and subsequent medical check up during and after the training, be aged between 18-24 age bracket.
Applicants should also produce valid certificate of good conduct, have attained a minimum of D (plain) in KCSE and produce originals and photocopies of national ID and any other academic certificates.
Orphans shall be given first priority upon production of authentication documents for approval by the recruitment officers.
The exercise is scheduled as follows;
1. Nzambani Sub-County at Chuluni Sports Ground
2. Mutitu Sub-County at Nzombe Playground
3. Mwingi Central at Musila Gardens
1. Ikutha Sub-County at Ikutha Girls Secondary
2. Kitui Central Sub-County at Kitui Show Grounds
3. Mumoni Sub-County at Katse Primary
4.Migwani Sub-County at Migwani Stadium
1.Mutomo Sub-County at Mutomo Mixed Secondary
2.Lower Yatta Sub-County at St. Luke – Kyusyani
3.Tseikuru Sub-County at Tseikuru Primary
1. Kisasi Sub-County at Kisasi Boys School
2. Matinyani Sub-County at Matinyani Public Park
3. Kyuso Sub-County at Kyuso Stadium
1. Katulani Sub-County at Katulani Secondary
2. Kitui West Sub-County at D.C.C’s Office
3. Mwingi East Sub-County at Muthuki Primary.
The exercise shall kick off at exactly 8.30 am at all stated recruitment centers, keep time.