The Safe Water Challenge is back, East Africa Breweries Limited Foundation is ready to support two community water projects in Kenya this financial year. The two projects for funding shall be selected by Kenya Breweries Limited, KBL.
The project to be financially supported should be;
- A borehole or a sanitation block
- Community project set to benefit more than 5,000 residents
- The project should be undertaken on a public land
- The project should be organized by a community as a Self Help Group or Welfare Group after handover by the breweries limited.
- For Borehole – Hydrological Survey shall be done by a professional the water source is sufficient, and water suitable for human consumption.
- For Sanitation Block- a way to improve hygiene in the area should be in informal settlements or town centers.
All proposals should be submitted by 12th August, 2019 to Corporate Center, 3rd Floor or send copy via email@example.com