Kitui County Textile Centre (KICOTEC) is a County Corporation established under the Kitui County Corporation Act, 2019. Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kenyans for the positions shown below.
1.FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – KCT “03”: ONE POST – V/NO. 2/2021
2. FACTORY MANAGER – KCT “03”: ONE POST – V/NO. 3/2021
3. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – KCT “03”: ONE POST – V/NO. 5/2021
4. SENIOR MARKETING OFFICER – KCT “04”: ONE POST – V/NO. _/2021
5. MARKETING OFFICER – KCT “05”: ONE POST – V/NO. _/2021NB:
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and avail clearances from the following institutions:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 15th July 2021 and addressed to:
The ChairpersonKitui County Textile Centre(KICOTEC)
Board of DirectorsP.O Box 72 – 90200KITUI
Through the following email address: email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Download full advert here
KICOTEC is an equal opportunity employer