The former senator for Machakos county and United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party chairman, Johnstone Muthama claims that he left an indelible footprint in water projects in the lower eastern region.
While speaking in Machakos county, Muthama argued that his track record in Machackos county speaks for itself. He also claimed that the Machakos County gubernatorial race will be won at the altar of Development track Records.
“My record still remains UNMATCHED in relation to Water Projects in Lower Eastern during my tenure as MP Kangundo Constituency and Senator Machakos County.” Muthama said.
Accusing to the outspoken Muthama who eyes the Machakos county’s top seat, he managed to completed the following projects:-
- Kwa kituku water dam-katheka
- Nguumo water dam- Katheka
- Matuu water dam-kwa mutata
- Matuu water dam – kithini
- Kyamwole river dam
- Katine river dam
- Koma kantafu water dam
- Sengani water dam – kwa kaveke
- Katheka kwa jimmy water dam
- Kinyui kwa george water dam
- Kyevaluki usia water dam
- Tala kwa ndeto water dam
- Koma kwa mwania water dam
- Kyanzavi kwa mwaura water dam
- Muthike water dam
- Koma tuthuli water dam
- Iia itune kalangi river bridge
“Most of these projects I funded them through my own Resources and I will do more as your GOVERNOR in 2022. I need your Support.” He concluded.
The former Wiper point man will be going head to head with Wiper’s Wavinya Ndeti in the gubernatorial race come 2022.